Menu
Cart 0

TERMS and CONDITIONS

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
● Price posted on each item is FIXED and EXCLUSIVE OF SHIPPING FEE to your house
NO CANCELLATION after you have submitted your orders. Sending of new order will result to ADDITIONAL ORDER. If you cancel or fail to settle payment on time, we will tag you as JOY RESERVER resulting to posting of your private information to inform other sellers that you have a bad credit.
● NO RETURN, NO EXCHANGE policy
● All items especially k-pop albums on our site are available only through PRE-ORDER unless categorized under ONHAND  / ARRIVING GOODS tab.
 
 
★FOR PRE-ORDERED ITEMS★
● We have BATCH SCHEDULE almost every month. At least 60% down payment is needed to settle within the batch schedule for us to process your order and include it on the on-going batch. But when it comes to first press limited edition, we will distribute the items according to dates of FULL PAYMENT. Remaining 40% or remaining balance must be settle 1 week before the Estimated Date of Arrival here in Philippines according to Original Batch Schedule (for pick up or for shipping), otherwise order will not be prioritize and if you fail to settle the remaining balance, 15 days after the item arrive here in PH, we will forfeit your order and any payment sent before will not be refunded. Fail to settle payment within the batch schedule, you will be tag as JOY RESERVER.
● We will STRICTLY follow the batch schedule for orders cut-off and payments cut-off so that the Estimated Date of Arrival at our place (EDA) will also be followed. However, if your order is already sold out/out of production, we will inform you before/after the package has been ship out from Korea or after I received the package, then you can have an option of changing the item or just ask for a refund.
● Estimated Date of Arrival is 35-45 working days after the Payments Cut-off Date. EDA might be extended due to unexpected factors (delivery date from supplier, holidays,typhoon, etc.)
● Our shop can only store items for pick up for the period of 2 months (60 days) from the last day of pickup period sent to the buyer. Our shop has the right to give the items to other buyers or put it on sale again if the item has not yet been claimed within 60 days. If it's more than 90 days from the pickup period, only 50% of the payment made can be refunded.
● FREEBIES will only be given to each buyer who pre-ordered and not applicable to resellers and subjected to change without prior notice.
● Posters are always limited and we can not guarantee the availability even if it is pre-ordered before the release date. We will not cancel your order just for this reason.
 
 
★FOR ON-HAND ITEMS★
● Inventory of onhand items are not real-time because it can be sold at our physical store. We will try our best update the inventory every 11:30pm of the actual day.
● We require FULL PAYMENT of your order including shipping fee if it is for shipping.
NO COMBINED SHIPPING with Pre-ordered items to avoid delay of payment and to avoid selling it to others.
● Payment must be done within 24 hours after we confirm your order. Delivery of the item will be after 2 working days upon noting your payment.

★BULK BUYER'S CORNER★ updated as of Feb 13, 2017
Minimum of 15 albums (assorted) per BATCH (following Batch Schedule)
3.5% off from TOTAL AMOUNT OF ALBUMS.
Must be paid in FULL until the deadline of payment of the said Batch or 60% down payment until deadline of payment then remaining balance must be settled 1 week after the deadline of payment of the said batch.
DISCLAIMER:
● GDYB Philippines will not be liable for any loss or damage that incurred on shipping due to incomplete address nor for the missing inclusions such as photocard, posters or other first press limited items.
● GDYB Philippines has the right to cancel an order which may caused by out of stock or if suspicious or fraudulent.
✎TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED ABOVE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.